Blog Traffic ? More? Increase?

I was about to find out how can I add more traffic to my blog & have more readers since I was so new with this blog. So, its about a few days am searching different feeds & different subscriptions & ... which most of them don't work properly & then I read many articles about this fact.

I share the best of them here. If you really are looking to increase your blog traffic , aside from all these websites I offer you to read, keep in mind the most important fact:

CHECK AS MANY BLOGS AS YOU CAN EVERYDAY & COMMENT & MAKE NEW FRIENDS
This is the most important part of it!
You can't just write a post a day or two & then wait for visitors to come! you should act continuously.

So , here are the sites:

10 Ways to Improve Blog Traffic in 30 Minutes or Less

15 Tips to Increase Blog Traffic

21 Tactics to Increase Blog Traffic


& the last website which may help more about this !