McDonald Varies !


Within the past two years am living in Malaysia, I have noticed that McDonald is really different in every country. Although here in Malaysia its O.K but I remember Cyprus McDonald was much better in quality & more expensive of course.

McDonald have a system of localizing at least one food in every country in its menu. Here in Malaysia they call it "Ayam Goreng" & its really something out of McDonald Specialty because its not a burger, its chicken piece & its more like KFC stuff, anyway people buy it a lot here.
By the time I was in Cyprus, they had something called Greek Big Mac & it was Big Mac wrapped in pita bread!
I checked some other countries McDonald webiste & I found out every ever is having something special. Like in Turkey they had something strange in menu: Kofteh Burger! Kofteh was a totally different food from Turkey, How it may come in Burger??? How does it taste? I don't know?

In Japan , they had something like schenitzel chicken piece. I checked China, Argentina, Greece & ... It's interesting to see how different people of the world are being treated by McDOnald.